Good News for People Who Like Bad News About Walter Cronkite
It seems like almost every celebrity who dies this year, I think "score! I totally had him on my list!" and then it turns out I'm 100% wrong. But seriously guys, Derek's the only one who picked Walter Cronkite? Well done sir.
Scores:
First Place: Ben and Courtney. 3 points each.
Second Place: Alan, Pete, Brian, Derek. 1 point each.
Third Place: People whose names aren't already up there.
And special thanks to Alan, for coming up with the title of this post. And for being awesome.
Scores:
First Place: Ben and Courtney. 3 points each.
Second Place: Alan, Pete, Brian, Derek. 1 point each.
Third Place: People whose names aren't already up there.
And special thanks to Alan, for coming up with the title of this post. And for being awesome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home